Albade.com
Pėrshendetje vizitor i nderuar...
Me sa duket, ju nuk jeni identifikuar akoma nė faqen tonė, ndaj po ju paraqitet ky mesazh per tju kujtuar se ju mund tė identifikoheni qė tė merrni pjesė nė
diskutimet dhe temat e shumta tė forumit tonė.

- Nė qoftė se ende nuk keni njė Llogari personale nė forumin tonė, mund ta hapni njė tė tillė duke u Regjistruar
-Regjistrimi ėshtė falas dhe ju merr koh maksimumi 1 min...

Me Respekt dhe Kėnaqėsi:
Staffi i Forumit Albania Server Forum

Vizitor tė nderuar dhe tė rrespektuar nėse dėshironi qė pop login tė mos shfaqet klikoni butonin DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN
Albade.com
Pėrshendetje vizitor i nderuar...
Me sa duket, ju nuk jeni identifikuar akoma nė faqen tonė, ndaj po ju paraqitet ky mesazh per tju kujtuar se ju mund tė identifikoheni qė tė merrni pjesė nė
diskutimet dhe temat e shumta tė forumit tonė.

- Nė qoftė se ende nuk keni njė Llogari personale nė forumin tonė, mund ta hapni njė tė tillė duke u Regjistruar
-Regjistrimi ėshtė falas dhe ju merr koh maksimumi 1 min...

Me Respekt dhe Kėnaqėsi:
Staffi i Forumit Albania Server Forum

Vizitor tė nderuar dhe tė rrespektuar nėse dėshironi qė pop login tė mos shfaqet klikoni butonin DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN
Albade.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Albade.com

PortalPortal  RegjistrohuRegjistrohu  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  KėrkoKėrko  identifikimiidentifikimi  
Mirė se vini nė forumin "www.Albania.123.st". Ju dėshirojm argėtim tė kėndshėm, kaloni sa mė mirė nė mesin tonė.

Albanian National Parks

Shko poshtė 
AutoriMesazh
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Male
Numri i postimeve : 3223
Job/hobbies : I Don't now
Humor : I Don't now
Registration date : 12/11/2007

Albanian National Parks Empty
MesazhTitulli: Albanian National Parks   Albanian National Parks Icon_minitime25/9/2010, 14:30

Albanian National Parks

Thethi is situated in Shkodra region. It spreads over 2.300 hectares, out of which 1.600 ha is made up of forest and the rest covered by rocky land. It is found 750-2.567m above the sea level. The wild goat grows in the upper summit, while wild boar, wolves, foxes, squirrels, rabbits, wild-cocks, eagle and hawk are found within the forest area.

Lura is situated in Dibra region. It spreads over about 1.280 ha, out of which 869 ha is made up of forest, 50 ha of meadows, 27 ha of lakes, 100 ha of rocky areas, etc. The wild life is represented by bears, wolves, rabbits, wild cocks, woodpeckers, cuckoos, etc.

Dajti is situated in Tirana region. It covers about 2.119 ha, out of which 1.600 ha are covered by forest and shrubs, 8 ha are meadows and the rest rocky area. Speaking of wild animals, there can be found wild boars, foxes, mountain partridge, rabbits and rarely the bear (ursus arcto).

Bozdoveci is found on Morava’s mountain slopes in Korēa region. It spreads over an area of 1.380 ha, out of which 750 are forest area. The park is situated between 1.170-1.790 m above the sea level. Wild animals and fowls are the bears, capreolus, wild boars, wolves, rabbits, squirrels, eagles, etc.

Llogara is found about 38 km Southeast of Vlora. It’s area spreads over 1.010 ha, out of which 800 ha is forest and the rest is grassland, meadows and steep rocky area. The park is situated at 475-2.018 m above the sea level. An attractive area with pine trees is situated near the “Llogara” neck (1.025m). “Flag pine”, thus called because it has a flag’s shape 917 m tall tree and 13 m trunk) is distinguished as a rare natural monument.

Wild animals and fowls are wild boars, wolves, foxes, eagles, wild pigeon and other kinds of birds.

Divjaka is alongside the Adriatic sea, 30 km from Lushnja. It spreads over 1.250 ha. The Mediterranean natural coniferous forest composed of pines; the only of this kind in Albania, is a mixture of umbrella pine (pinus pinea) and Aleppo pine (pinus halepensis).

Animal species are fox, marten, badger, ferret, wild duck and goose, white stork, field plane partridge, snipe, sea eagle, etc.

A colony of Dalmatian Pelican (Pelicanus crispus), rear species for Albania and the Balkans is settled in Divajka.

Wildlife

Rich and multifarious is the animal life, represented by a great variety of wild animals such as wolves, bears, brown bears, wild boar, wild goats, foxes, lynx weasels, otters, jackals, hares, etc and wild birds such as partridges, eagles turtle-doves, wild cocks, pheasants etc., as well aquatic birds like wild ducks, wild geese, herons, swans, pelicans etc.

In Albania, wild animals and birds of pray are the property of the state, but all adult citizens enjoy the right to go hunting. There have been established 23 hunting reserves (in the forest and lagoons), with an area of about 35.000 hectares in order to create favorable conditions to hunters. Hunting is permitted only upon special license issued by the Directorate General of Forest & Pastures. Special authorization is required to hunt or capture less common mammals such as bears and wild goats, or birds such as eagles.

The main hunting natural resources

There are seven main hunting resources alongside the Adriatic Sea from Buna River in the North to Vjosa in the South:

Velipoja (Shkodra). It is situated alongside the sea and Buna River. Its surface is 700 ha, out of which 350 ha is made up of woods.

Fushė Kuqe – Patok (Laēi). It is situated alongside the Adriatic Sea, between the outlet of Mati and Ishmi Rivers. It spreads over 2.200 ha and is composed of the Fushė Kuqe lagoon and mixed forest in a strip shape.

Rrushkulli (Durrės). It is located in the outlet of Erzeni River and stretches as a narrow strip beside the Adriatic Sea. Its area is 880 ha, out of which 350 ha is forest and 500 ha is water area.

Karavasta – Divjaka (Lushnja). Its area is 5.000 ha. It is situated alongside the Adriatic Sea, beginning from the outlet of Shkumbini River in the North to Karavasta Lagoon.

Pishė – Poro (Fier). It is spread over an area of 1.500 ha.

Pishė – Poro (Vlora). Its area extends over 1.700 ha. Pishė Poro of Vlora, as well as Pishė Poro of Fieri is situated alongside the Adriatic Sea (on the left side) and outlet of Vjosa River (on the right side).

Kune – Vaini (Lezha). It stretches on both sides of the outlet of Drini River, spreading over an area of 2.300 ha, out of which 1.200 ha are water surface, 430 ha are forest and the rest is arable land. This hunting reservoir is permeated by two lagoons, that of Vaini and Kendella. A varied forest massif extends alongside the seacoast. The fauna is very rich, represented by different kinds of woodcocks, wild gees and ducks. Rare birds like swam-Cygnus, clangula hyemalis and branda ruficullis visit the lagoon of this reservoir. Other wild birds such as numensus arquata, scolopax rusticola and capella gallinage, which are subject to hunting do find shelter in this environments during the winter season. The lagoons of Kune and Kenadhe are rich in fish, amphibians and water reptiles.
Mbrapsht nė krye Shko poshtė
https://albania.123.st

Albanian National Parks
Mbrapsht nė krye 
Faqja 1 e 1