Albade.com
Pėrshendetje vizitor i nderuar...
Me sa duket, ju nuk jeni identifikuar akoma nė faqen tonė, ndaj po ju paraqitet ky mesazh per tju kujtuar se ju mund tė identifikoheni qė tė merrni pjesė nė
diskutimet dhe temat e shumta tė forumit tonė.

- Nė qoftė se ende nuk keni njė Llogari personale nė forumin tonė, mund ta hapni njė tė tillė duke u Regjistruar
-Regjistrimi ėshtė falas dhe ju merr koh maksimumi 1 min...

Me Respekt dhe Kėnaqėsi:
Staffi i Forumit Albania Server Forum

Vizitor tė nderuar dhe tė rrespektuar nėse dėshironi qė pop login tė mos shfaqet klikoni butonin DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN
Albade.com
Pėrshendetje vizitor i nderuar...
Me sa duket, ju nuk jeni identifikuar akoma nė faqen tonė, ndaj po ju paraqitet ky mesazh per tju kujtuar se ju mund tė identifikoheni qė tė merrni pjesė nė
diskutimet dhe temat e shumta tė forumit tonė.

- Nė qoftė se ende nuk keni njė Llogari personale nė forumin tonė, mund ta hapni njė tė tillė duke u Regjistruar
-Regjistrimi ėshtė falas dhe ju merr koh maksimumi 1 min...

Me Respekt dhe Kėnaqėsi:
Staffi i Forumit Albania Server Forum

Vizitor tė nderuar dhe tė rrespektuar nėse dėshironi qė pop login tė mos shfaqet klikoni butonin DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN
Albade.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Albade.com

PortalPortal  RegjistrohuRegjistrohu  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  KėrkoKėrko  identifikimiidentifikimi  
Mirė se vini nė forumin "www.Albania.123.st". Ju dėshirojm argėtim tė kėndshėm, kaloni sa mė mirė nė mesin tonė.

National Parks

Shko poshtė 
AutoriMesazh
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Male
Numri i postimeve : 3223
Job/hobbies : I Don't now
Humor : I Don't now
Registration date : 12/11/2007

National Parks Empty
MesazhTitulli: National Parks   National Parks Icon_minitime26/9/2010, 16:39

National Parks

Dajti National Park
Located to the east of Tirana, it has an area of 3,300 hectares. It is 50 km far from the international airport or 26 km from Tirana. The park has a number of 200 year old beech trees that are really worth visiting. The Park is frequented by daily visitors and it is considered Tirana’s “natural balcony.” Accommodation is available for tourists interested in more than day-long stays.
Lura National Park
National Parks Lura2It has an area of 1,280 hectares to the east of “Lura’s Crown.” The most picturesque feature is the 14 glacier lakes of Lura which are frozen in the winter. To the south you can visit the “field of mares” which has a wide variety of colourful plants and coniferous trees. The Park has great possibilities for developing eco-tourism.
“Divjaka Pines” National Park
This Park is 40 km from the town of Lushnja or 5 km from Divjaka. It has an area of 1,250 hectares part of the Karavasta Lagoon under the protection of Ramsar International Convention since 1994. Here is one of the most important ecosystems in the country. The fauna of the Park is particularly rich with the “curly”/Dalmatian pelican here constituting about 5 percent of world population of this type of pelican.
Llogara Park
National Parks LlogaraAbout 40 km to the southeast of Vlora, this Park is where the Adriatic becomes the Ionian sea. Near the Llogara Pass, a number of very interesting tree shapes due to wind currents can be observed. Ask for “Pisha Flamur” (Pine of the Flag).
From the Llogara Pass, visitors can see the Ionian sea, the sharp slopes of Vetėtima (Lightning) mountain and a good part of the “Albanian Riviera.” It is a great spot for air sports as well as a wonderful climate due to the combination of
mountain and sea air.
“Fir of Drenova” National Park
Located 10 km from the city of Korca, the park has an area of 1,380 hectares. It is visited frequently by locals as well as tourists. Many drinking water sources such as Shen Gjergji,. Plaka, Pllica and others are located in the Park.

”Valbona Valley” National Park
With an area of 8,000 hectares this is the gem of Albanian Alps. It is located 25-30 km to the north west of Bajram Curri town. It lies between high mountain peaks and it is a festival of colors and contrasts. Its biodiversity makes it very important as a tourist attraction. Valbona village is the focal point of the Park. Its configuration, hydrology, forests, flowers, characteristic dwellings and the hospitality of its people make this park an ideal place to visit.

Tomorri Mountain Park
With an area of 4,000 hectares, the Park is to the east of the museum city of Berat. From afar, the mountain of Tomorr gives the impression of a gigantic natural fortress. Here is also the grave of Abaz Aliu (Tyrba e Kulmakut), 1,200 m above sea level. Every August thousands of pilgrims go up to the Tyrba for a week thus stimulating religious tourism.
Fir of Hotova National Park
With an area of 1,200 hectares in the region of Frashėr, it is located about 35 km to the northeast of Pėrmet. Its characteristic is the Hotova Fir which is on of the most important Mediterranean plant relics of the country. Thanks to its great nature, healthy climate and proximity to living quarters, this Park has great recreational value year round.
Shtama Pass National Park
With an area of 2,000 hectares, the Park is 25 km to the northeast of Kruja. The water sources “Queen Mother” is one of the most attractive spots in the Park with clean, cold and curative waters. The Park is frequented by a large number of visitors.

Zall Gjocaj National Park
With an area of 140 hectares, it is 40 km to the north east of Burrel. It is a very picturesque park with a number of underground water sources and creeks.
Prespa National Park
It has an area of 27,750 hectares and straddles the borders of three countries: Albania, Greece and Macedonia. It contains the lakes of Prespa e Madhe and Prespa e Vogėl and their water source. It is an area rich with cultural tradition. Eremite Byzantine churches exist in the cave of Tren, Prespa e Vogėl lake, Trajani’s castle, St. Mary’s Church and in the island of Maligrad. The two lakes have now become the Balkan Prespa Park.
Butrint National Park
National Parks ButrintiThis Park is located about 25 km to the south of Saranda. It has high scientific, tourist and archaeological values as well as a high biodiversity. The park is 2,500 hectares. The following activities can be carried out in this area: blue tourism in Ksamil, ecotourism in Butrint lake, fishing, water sports etc.

Thethi National Park
Located in the Albanian Alps, by the Cursed Mountains (Bjeshkėt e Namuna), it has an area of 2,630 hectares. It is 70 km far from Shkodra and is run through by the Theth river with a plentiful supply of mountain trout. The Grunas waterfall is particularly worth visiting. National Parks ThethiAlso, there are many oak trees and a variety of animals in the park.

« Back
Mbrapsht nė krye Shko poshtė
https://albania.123.st

National Parks
Mbrapsht nė krye 
Faqja 1 e 1