Albade.com
Pėrshendetje vizitor i nderuar...
Me sa duket, ju nuk jeni identifikuar akoma nė faqen tonė, ndaj po ju paraqitet ky mesazh per tju kujtuar se ju mund tė identifikoheni qė tė merrni pjesė nė
diskutimet dhe temat e shumta tė forumit tonė.

- Nė qoftė se ende nuk keni njė Llogari personale nė forumin tonė, mund ta hapni njė tė tillė duke u Regjistruar
-Regjistrimi ėshtė falas dhe ju merr koh maksimumi 1 min...

Me Respekt dhe Kėnaqėsi:
Staffi i Forumit Albania Server Forum

Vizitor tė nderuar dhe tė rrespektuar nėse dėshironi qė pop login tė mos shfaqet klikoni butonin DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN
Albade.com
Pėrshendetje vizitor i nderuar...
Me sa duket, ju nuk jeni identifikuar akoma nė faqen tonė, ndaj po ju paraqitet ky mesazh per tju kujtuar se ju mund tė identifikoheni qė tė merrni pjesė nė
diskutimet dhe temat e shumta tė forumit tonė.

- Nė qoftė se ende nuk keni njė Llogari personale nė forumin tonė, mund ta hapni njė tė tillė duke u Regjistruar
-Regjistrimi ėshtė falas dhe ju merr koh maksimumi 1 min...

Me Respekt dhe Kėnaqėsi:
Staffi i Forumit Albania Server Forum

Vizitor tė nderuar dhe tė rrespektuar nėse dėshironi qė pop login tė mos shfaqet klikoni butonin DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN
Albade.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Albade.com

PortalPortal  RegjistrohuRegjistrohu  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  KėrkoKėrko  identifikimiidentifikimi  
Mirė se vini nė forumin "www.Albania.123.st". Ju dėshirojm argėtim tė kėndshėm, kaloni sa mė mirė nė mesin tonė.

Albanian Rivers

Shko poshtė 
AutoriMesazh
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Male
Numri i postimeve : 3223
Job/hobbies : I Don't now
Humor : I Don't now
Registration date : 12/11/2007

Albanian Rivers Empty
MesazhTitulli: Albanian Rivers   Albanian Rivers Icon_minitime25/9/2010, 14:28

Albanian Rivers

RIVERS

The total inland water surface is 1350 km2, composed by natural lakes, artificial lakes, coastal lagoons and river network. Island surface 95.8 km2 is constituted of sandy islands, parts of coastal lagoons, rocky islands, which are separated from the lad. Albania is rich in rivers (721 km) and streams. The regime of the rivers and streams is torrential with great differences in the amount of water they carry from season to season, a fact that explains their eroding capacity. The rivers are very important for the irrigation of the land and for the production of hydroelectric power. The most important rivers are Drin in the north, Shkumbin and Seman in the south. The Drin River has two springs, one coming from Lake Ohrid and the other from Kosova. The longest river in Albania is Seman, which is 281 km and is divided into two separate branches, Devoll and Osum. The river Vjosa, 272 km long, originates from Smolika mountain, which is the most torrent in Albania. Other rivers to mention are Erzen, Mat and Ishem, however the only navigable river is Buna in the north of the country.

LAKES

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lakes Area in square km2 Altitude above Maximum

Sea level in meters Depth in meters

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natural lakes

Shkoder 149 4.5 9.0

Ohri 111.4 695.0 287.0

Prespa 49.5 853.0 35.0

Butrinti 16.3 0.0 21.4

Artificial lakes

Fierza 72.5 295.0 128.0

Vau i Dejes 24.7 74.0 52.0

Ulza 12.5 128.5 61.0

Komani 13.0 170.0 96.0

There are four natural freshwater lakes 9326km), Shkodra, Ohri, Prespa, Butrinti, all of which share borders with Greece and former Yugoslavia. Lura Lakes (12 lakes) situated in the northern part of Albania cover a square of 100 hectare. There are also numerous artificial lakes (9174 km) created as a result of hydroelectric power stations damming key rivers. The largest artificial lakes are concentrated in the North, around Tropoja, Kukes and across to Shkodra. Five lake zones are potentially available for tourism development, mainly hotels, holiday villages and individual leisure facilities.
Mbrapsht nė krye Shko poshtė
https://albania.123.st

Albanian Rivers
Mbrapsht nė krye 
Faqja 1 e 1