Albade.com
Pėrshendetje vizitor i nderuar...
Me sa duket, ju nuk jeni identifikuar akoma nė faqen tonė, ndaj po ju paraqitet ky mesazh per tju kujtuar se ju mund tė identifikoheni qė tė merrni pjesė nė
diskutimet dhe temat e shumta tė forumit tonė.

- Nė qoftė se ende nuk keni njė Llogari personale nė forumin tonė, mund ta hapni njė tė tillė duke u Regjistruar
-Regjistrimi ėshtė falas dhe ju merr koh maksimumi 1 min...

Me Respekt dhe Kėnaqėsi:
Staffi i Forumit Albania Server Forum

Vizitor tė nderuar dhe tė rrespektuar nėse dėshironi qė pop login tė mos shfaqet klikoni butonin DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN
Albade.com
Pėrshendetje vizitor i nderuar...
Me sa duket, ju nuk jeni identifikuar akoma nė faqen tonė, ndaj po ju paraqitet ky mesazh per tju kujtuar se ju mund tė identifikoheni qė tė merrni pjesė nė
diskutimet dhe temat e shumta tė forumit tonė.

- Nė qoftė se ende nuk keni njė Llogari personale nė forumin tonė, mund ta hapni njė tė tillė duke u Regjistruar
-Regjistrimi ėshtė falas dhe ju merr koh maksimumi 1 min...

Me Respekt dhe Kėnaqėsi:
Staffi i Forumit Albania Server Forum

Vizitor tė nderuar dhe tė rrespektuar nėse dėshironi qė pop login tė mos shfaqet klikoni butonin DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN
Albade.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Albade.com

PortalPortal  RegjistrohuRegjistrohu  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  KėrkoKėrko  identifikimiidentifikimi  
Mirė se vini nė forumin "www.Albania.123.st". Ju dėshirojm argėtim tė kėndshėm, kaloni sa mė mirė nė mesin tonė.

National Photo Gallery Marubi - Shkoder

Shko poshtė 
AutoriMesazh
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Male
Numri i postimeve : 3223
Job/hobbies : I Don't now
Humor : I Don't now
Registration date : 12/11/2007

National Photo Gallery Marubi - Shkoder Empty
MesazhTitulli: National Photo Gallery Marubi - Shkoder   National Photo Gallery Marubi - Shkoder Icon_minitime26/9/2010, 15:36

National Photo Gallery Marubi - Shkoder 1198922758-marubiNational Photo Gallery Marubi - Shkoder

Tel. : 355. (522)43467
Visting hours 8.00-16.00
Holiday: Sunday, Monday.

National Photo Gallery Marubi - Shkoder N_Photo_gallery_MARUBI

National Photo Gallery ‘Marubi’ was created in 1970 after Gege Marubi donated to the state his personal archive of the three generations with about 150 thousant negatives. There are negatives of different formats from 30 x 40 to 6x 9 in glass slabs, from 1858 to 1959. this is the one of the richest photo galleries in Balkans. One can find here various themes and a variety of figures, such as pashas, viziers, turkish officers and consults of different nationalities; italians, french, austrians, english, russians, greeks, serbs, figures from the first and the Second World N_Photo_gallery_MARUBIWar and albanian important figures like: Luigj Gurakuqi, Fishta, Mjeda, Asdreni, Koliqi, Fishta, Poradeci, Migjeni, Azem e Shote Galica, and many other important figures of our national history.

National Photo Gallery Marubi - Shkoder N_Photo_gallery_MARUBI1The archive has also many negatives with themes from ethnography, city planning culture monuments, history, market, navigation in Buna, etc. Gege Marubi, the last of Marubi dynasty, was a master of infrared portrait and landscape. Having learned it in France, where he carried out the studies, he was the first to use this process of photo development. This initiative was supported also by other Shkodra Photographers like Shen Paci, who worked in N_Photo_gallery_MARUBI2Lezha city from 1924 to 1962. He donated to the state about 70.000 negatives of 18 x 24 and 4 x6 format in glass slabs and celluliod films. Shani, as called by the people was the ‘Highlands photographer’. The material that he donated has various themes as: his famous lanscape, city planning, ethnography, market, sports, many other important themes. Dede Jakova was the youth photographer. This is how Shkodra people called him.

He was also a photo reporter of the time and carried his activity from 1930 to 1959. We discover a series of themes in his fund like history, ethnography, city planning, theater and many other important ones.
Pjeter Rraboshta, who donated about 3 thousand negatives, is also called the photographer of children and various celebrations related to Shkoder from 1959 to 1975. his material is in ‘Laika’ films, 24 x 36 mm.
National Photo Gallery Marubi - Shkoder N_Photo_gallery_MARUBI2We could call Angjelin Nenshati with full convintion a follower of Shkoder photographer’s tradition. He donated about 250 photos. His material is in ‘Laika’ films, 24 x 36mm and it starts in 1959 until 1984. his fund includes various topics like school, sports, medicine celebrations, etc.
Mbrapsht nė krye Shko poshtė
https://albania.123.st

Mbrapsht nė krye 
Faqja 1 e 1